Re: Accessing my ECU and those damn plastic screws

- -=-=-=-
     I'm trying to get to my ECU to change the chip.  Someone told me
that the
thing's under the rain gutter on the passenger side.  I'm having serious
trouble removing those damn plastic screws.  I tried removing them with a
screwdriver by both screwing them off and prying them off.  Neither
approach
seems to work.  HOW DO I GET RID OF THOSE DAMN SCREWS?!?!?!
- -=-=-=-
Dear Frustrated:
   Take a pair of pliers. Use them to grab one side of the offending
screw's
head. Pull.
   The screw's "nut" will also pop out, but the whole affair is extremely
cheesy so it's no big loss. Plus, you can ram the whole thing back in when
you're done, and it'll be almost as good as new. Pain in the buttocks,
those
cheap plugs.