RE: Check engine light, Rent winers.

Wow.. I must have it easy. $750 Mortgage, $265 Car Insurance, $400 Car
Payment. Btw that mortgage pays for 3 bedroom 2000 sqf, 280 feet of
lakefront, 2 Car Garage Detached with 26x19 Workshop 200 amp wired it's own
electrical meter, so now I get my business license for "AutoWerks" and sell
something and write off the water and electrical bills.. Yes it has it's own
water supply and meter also.. It's basically another house..

I love the northwest.. Except when it rains for 200 days straight..:)

Patrick Sherman
97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red
Mods-Mods-Mods-More-Mods
patrick@volkswagen.org