the National on May 16...

Hi Todd and fellow listmembers,

Just wondering if any of the VENOM guys were planning on truckin' out to Auburn
Hills, Michigan for the National on May 16th. We have about 6 cars from the CVO
(so far) in a caravan preparing to leave from my place at like 6 or 7pm on the
15th, if any of you guys want to hook up somewhere along the way.

The show is on Saturday at the VW HQ's in Auburn Hills and we will be truckin'
out in a group of VW's on I-94 towards Detroit from the Chicago-area.

If anyone is headed out there and wants to meet the caravan somewhere along the
way, we'd be glad to join up with you. Let me know, and we'll organize some
common places to meet up along the way.

BTW, looks like with the evangelical convention happening at the palace the
same weekend, we'll be tenting it out in the area of the HQ's. Does anyone know
of any cool places to camp on the way, we'd sure like to hear of them.

Thanks much,

Doug Carter

CVO