VW Looking To Buy Lamborghini

Hey,
	I have two sources now saying the same thing. The first was that VW was on
of a few looking to buy Lamborghini, and that Audi was about to sign an
agreement to help develope a baby Diablo for Lambo. The second (Detroit
Press) also said that VW was looking into buying, but nothing on the baby
Diablo part. Just thought I would toss this out to you guys. I don't even
think it is up on our newsboard yet, but it is pretty crazy news, so I
wanted to get it out. I wonder if there is any connection with the W12 that
is said to be being built. The big question was where to build it. Maybe
not anymore.
LAter-
George
george@vwvortex.com