Deadline for Jetta III BMW headlight conversion deposits

Hey all,
  As of today, I have 3 "I strongly desire" a kit responses, no deposits
and no more mail pending regarding the subject of the conversion. Before
I shell out some $$$ for the kit, I will need to have some more positive
feedback and some deposits.  As I said before, 50% now and the kit will
be $495 for the first 5 people with deposits.  I need to know by next
Monday, April 6th, so as not to prolong the process.  I will give a final
update then.
  Thank you,
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]