RE: [gti-vr6] Something to think about.

>>Sounds right to me. Let's get Wally's opinion! :)

I always ad in (in my own handwriting and initials) something like "to be
driven by authorized personnel only" or "to be driven by service tech only",
stuff like that. They can't balk at it for chrissakes, because you are only
adding the obvious.

A big argument from them about that text addition is a bad sign; what, are
they *planning* to have some sales personnel drive the car to the bank??
Heh-heh.

Puts e'm right where you want them. It's a contract; feel free to alter the
bargain to your sepcs. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!!

Walter J. Green, Jr.
Attorney at Law
wally@li.net