RE: [gti-vr6] Something to think about.

<Drunken reply>
Heh... I picked up my car from the body shop Friday, and according to the
MFA (Which by the way, my ex-girlfriend says stands for Mutha F(*&'n
Automobile), My car was running for 1 hour before I picked it up, but
didn't go anywhere. I stopped in unexpectedly before that to check on my
car (the BS is about 1/2 mile away from home) and the car was FILTHY
inside! I mean it looked like shit! I made a comment about it to the idiot
manager of the shop, and when I got my car back it was completely detailed
inside. I wish I could say the same about the outside, though. I left
specific instructions to NOT wash my car, as I didn't much care for the
"swirl finish" they applied the last time, and they washed it anyway. (Not
very well, might I add.) You'd think they'd be able to follow a simple
instruction from somebody who gave them over $11k worth of work. Those
a-holes. Anyway, If you're in Cincinnati and want to know who to avoid,
email me privately. I'll be happy to tell you.
</Drunken reply>

At 09:29 PM 3/28/98 -0500, Steve Thompson wrote:

>That's not very reassuring. When  I picked up my GTI from the dealer last
week, there were dirty foot prints on the passenger  side floormat as well
as the drivers side. They were both clean when I took it in, and where
would dirt come from in the dealership? I wish I would have checked the
mileage when I picked it up, but I had other things on my mind and was
happy they finally replaced my damn window regulator.