RE: [gti-vr6] Something to think about.

That's not very reassuring. When  I picked up my GTI from the dealer =
last week, there were dirty foot prints on the passenger  side floormat =
as well as the drivers side. They were both clean when I took it in, and =
where would dirt come from in the dealership? I wish I would have =
checked the mileage when I picked it up, but I had other things on my =
mind and was happy they finally replaced my damn window regulator.
	Steve

Who would be considered personnel? What would be considered a qualifying
road test?

I just posted this so every one would be a wear of what they are giving =
up
when they sign the work order.

Don

ps The other signature is you waiver of not  receiving a written =
estimate
for work to be done. At least  this applies in NJ
- --
For info on: how to subscribe & unsubscribe, the list's mailing errors,
    list archive, etc.  see:   http://www.panix.com/~aqn/gti_vr6_list/