Re: [gti-vr6] Sunroof

Mark Klaus Radelow wrote:

> How do you reset the key closing everything thing?  My buddy's sunroof
> doesn't close with the key anymore...I remember there being a page on
> this but I forget where it is.

I accidently did this to my car while installing my steering wheel.

To reset the sunroof:

Close the sunroof & windows

Remove negative battery terminal for 10 minutes

Reconnect negative battery terminal after 10 minutes and system resets

Test operation of sunroof and windows they should no be synced.

NOTE:
Locate radio security code before doing this as the radio becomes
nonfunctional once the power is cut.

- --
Mike Bigus --> gtivr6r@chicagonet.net
http://www.gtivr6r.chicagonet.net