Update on BMW headlight orders

Updating you all on the progress of the conversion kit.  So far I have
received 2 strong  "I want the kit" comments but have not received any
deposits.  I need to have at least 5 50% deposits before I can continue,
as I don't want to shell out a couple of thousand $$$ on the hopes that
the kits will sell, sorry I don't have that much disposable income ;-)
So as not to keep everyone hanging, If you are interested let me know.
As stated before, I won't cash checks, process cards or whatever until I
have the 5 necessary deposits, and if anyone questions my integrity, feel
free to post to the GTI or Jetta list asking for people I have dealt with
in the past.  I have more than a few references.
  Thank you for your time.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]