Alignment settings again, sorry.

     Sorry to bring this up again, but El Nino has ruined the roads in
     California, and consequently ruined my alignment.  I was going to take
     it in and usually have it set to factory spec. but this time I wanted
     to go for something different.  What has been posted before for a
     middle of the road alignment that is good for performance as well as
     tire wear.  I have a SPAX suspension and sway bars.
        Here is what I remember, correct me if I'm wrong:
     -2 degrees camber, 1/8 inch toe out on both sides.

     Please send comments suggestions etc. privately, I don't want to
     clutter the list.
     Andy Atwell