Re: So I am stupid with my new GLX

Joel,

You've got the same setup as I do but my vehicle is a '97.  Run out to
Best Buy and pickup a Panasonic 6 CD changer model # CX-DP 601 EUC for
$125.00, they are clearing them out.  Then purchase a Precision
Interface Electronics (P.I.E.) adapter model # VW97-PAN for approx.
$50.00 and you are set.  While you are picking up the 6 CD changer at
Best Buy invest $40.00 for the 4 year extended warranty.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX