Re: Euro Switch

No, not on a Jetta (GTI yes) -- single bulb on ours and dual on theirs.
No, You have to take out a relay (I forget which #) and install a "jumper"
to allow the use of highs and fog lights at the same time.
I will get the # for you if someone else doesn't beat me to it.
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards, Programmable wiper delay.
**A Master At Parking**
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!