Re: Survey

'95 GLX
Tornado or Flash Red (Haven't figured that one out yet.)
Black Leather
All-Weather Package
Q-Chip, K&N, Bra, Painted Engine Cover, Trunk Light, DRL Relay Removed,
Tinted Windows, Modified Air Box

Soon: Mintex Brake Pads, Pedal Covers, Euro Light Switch, New Spark Plug
wires, Falken Ziex tires

Ron

http://www.cotf.edu/staff/rmagers/personal.html

>Hey guys (and any gals):
>
>A quick survey for GLX owners
>
>1. Year
>2. Color
>3. Seating (i.e. Leather/Cloth)
>4. All-Weather Package?
>5. Name
>
>I'm trying to maintain a list of GLX owners.  I've compiled a very
>comprehensive list of owners (66 to be exact) and am trying to keep track of
>all mods (very difficult) that they have done.  So if you are looking for a
>GLX owner that has done a particular mod, let me know as I will be able to let
>you know an email address of the person.
>
>Thanks for your help (if you do).
>Chuck Marshall
>'98 GLX

Ron Magers                               Wheeling Jesuit University
Computer Support Analyst                 CET / NASA COTF
304/243-2388                             316 Washington Avenue
FAX: 304/243-2497                        Wheeling, WV 26003
Internet: rmagers@cotf.edu

The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not those of
NASA, WJC, COTF or any other company, government agency, or organization.