Re: List Maintainer

On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Bunmar wrote:

> Chuck Marshall
> '98 GLX, Black/Black Leather, Euro Switch, Rear Fog, Smoke Side Markers
> Looking for that damned compatible Panasonic CD changer for less than $300.

	If you find one, I'm looking as well.  Or for an FM Modulated one in
the same price range.

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell             : "Networking isn't an option any more,
Data Services Manager           :  It's the way business computing works."
Halifax Cable                   :  	- Michael J. Miller, Editor-in-Chief
jac@hfxcable.com                :        	PC Magazine, October 21, 1997
(902) 453-2800 x156             :