RE: The New Bettle

 I took a new Bettle for a test drive today, and it is one well built car.
 The body was solid and the suspension was surprisingly tight.  The 2.0
liter engine, while not blazingly fast, provided good power for the car.
 The gauge setup is real interesting, especially the small tach located to
the lower left corner of the instrument cluster.  And many of the interior
parts came straight from the Audi parts bin.  I think I may have found my
next project car....