Re: BMW E-36 Headlight Kit Pricing Now Available for Jetta III

At 9:21 PM -0800 3/16/98, George Turner, Jr. wrote:
>THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR..LET ME GET YOU SOME MONEY..
>GEORGE
>97 glx waiting for the bmw headlight conversion

Ken-

Is what you are planning to offer what is depicted at this web page that
I've put together?

http://www.khan.org/headlights.html
[are these pictures of the headlights that Ken's offering?]

You're simply offering an opportunity to use the BMW headlights in our
Jetta's without altering the body or headlamp covers of our Jettas?

Thanks,

- -Khan