BMW E-36 Headlight Kit Pricing Now Available for Jetta III

Hello to everyone again.  Sorry for the several week delay in this
information.

 After speaking with several manufacturers in order to get the best bang
for the buck, I am now able to put together a complete E-36 headlight
conversion kit for the Jetta III's.  The kit will include:

1 pair new E-36 headlights, these use the 51watt 9006 low and 60 watt
9005 high
1 pair plastic molex for the wires from the car to plug into the back of
the headlights, this give it the stock look
1 grill, surrounds the headlight and has a large mouth opening with
mounts for the stock grill emblem, primered
the euro headlight jumper and shunt, a must in order to use the high and
lows at the same time
instructions with pictures
headlight mounting bolts

The cost for the kit is $550, and will be identical to the one on my car
currently.  There is the possibility of upgrading the kit several ways.
1)  You can upgrade the bulbs to the 80watt low and 100 watt high for $15
2)  You can upgrade the whole light assembly to the European headlights
which are 55 watt H1 projector lights low and 55 watt H1 high beams for
$450, although I am pricing these through another vendor who says they
can get the euro spec stuff cheaper, so this upgrade may come down in
price if their claim holds true.
3)  For those who have even more disposable income, there is an HID, high
intensity Discharge system that is available for the E-36. It is a $1400
upgrade.  Apparently there is a headlight assembly that can be run as a
halogen or as an HID system just in case you think you might want to
upgrade to HID at a later date.  Unsure of cost at this point.

Benefits of this kit are:

1)  Allows you to keep your stock hood, no converter pieces or changing
to a golf grill, although if you have a golf, the conversion would be the
opposite of the jetta dual round conversion.  Change the hood to a jetta
style.
2)  Better lighting coming from the better dual headlight set up.  By
using the US spec headlights, you maintain the aiming nipples so if you
have yearly inspections, you can still pass inspection.
3)  If the headlight plastic gets rock chipped, you can replace the
housing for about $50 per side, instead of replacing the whole headlight.

Now this is where you guys come in,

I need to order at least 12 grills from the manufacturer.  I am trying to
make sure that I have at least some serious customers for this kit before
I proceed.  What I would like is a 50% deposit from at least 5 people
before I proceed with having the grills manufactured.  For this, I will
give everyone 10% off and make the kit $495.  If I can get checks or
credit card numbers from 5 people, I will proceed with the kit.  I will
not cash any checks or run any numbers until I get that quantity.
  Any questions???
 My phone number is: 619-589-0321
 e-mail is:		 glxtasy@juno.com
 address is:
		5330 Reservoir Dr.
		San Diego, CA 92115

Thank you for your time,
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]