Re: [gti-vr6] Replacing instrument cluster

good question! along the same lines, if the info from the computer is
stored in the factory chip, why doesn't it get erased when you replace it
with the G-chip? I guess it must be stored elsewhere. Also if you have
17" wheels can you adjust the computer to calculate the difference in
wheel size and get the true mileage on the odometer? Just something for
discussion...

scott