Need help!!

Is there anyone out there who, or knows anyone who might be interested in
helping install some parts on my 92 Jetta Carat?  I'm in Delaware, and will
travel up to an hour to meet anyone who can offer assistance.

Here's what I need to do...  I already have the parts...
Install bearings on both Right and Left front (apparently a press is needed)
Install new water pump/thermostat/housing.

OR... Does anyone have experience with service centers/garages in the
Delaware/Maryland/Pennsylvania area?  I'm looking for someone who I can
trust, who isn't going to take me for loads of $$$.

Additionally, I have to get the Right Front fender painted - currently its
the odd green (Tahitian - or something light green anyway...) that they put
on the Carat's - pretty cool actually...  any advice on where I should try
to get this painted (perhaps other than my dealer - who I'm sure will ask
for at least one arm, if not a leg as well.)

The car has run well, just a bunch of things cropped up at once, and they're
hitting me where it hurts (right in the wallet).

If anyone has any advice or suggestions, please let me know ASAP.