Re: [gti-vr6] NewBeeetle (off topic)

Don -

Is this a permanent change for all 2.0L motors (i.e., the same motor would go
into the G/J?)... I have seen the new Beetle and, as other list members have
commented, the engine compartment is pretty packed in there as it is.  If they
manage to shoehorn the 1.8T into the engine-bay, it will be a PITA to work on
it...  I would be truly surprised if they can get the VR6 to fit..

Best,
John

<snip>