RE: A sad loss.... WAS: Re: Drive April

I say count your BLESSINGS (pun intended, no offense, Jason), if you got
away with a bruise. The best advice I can give is to really sit down and
analyze what you did wrong in the situation, and then look REALLY seriously
at the way you drive from the perspective of avoiding such an accident in
the future from here on out. Pay attention to the way you're driving (not
tailgating, watching past the car in front of you for brake lights, etc.)
and then consider it a lesson learned, and forget about it. Don't dwell on
it, as long as you've taught yourself a lesson. And hey, it was a lease,
right? And you've got insurance...

Once you pay off the deductible, go get a new one, baby! :)

- -Khan