RE: Check Engine Light

Sure it's impossible- that's why I can use a 3-inch piece of wire and my
ignition key to get the codes displayed. Email me direct if you want the
procedure- I can get my Bentley book back tomorrow, and enter it in...
better yet, why don't YOU have a bentley book yet?!? Anyhoo, I'll send the
codes tomorrow evening.
I had the light do the same thing in a 96- it turned out to be a loose piece
of tubing in the evap system!