Re: Intermitten wiper relay.

At 05:23 PM 3/10/98 -0800, you wrote:

>> Tell them you were driving and the wipers came on by themselves. You
>did
>> some diag work and if you wiggled the relay they would stop. If the
>dealer
>> is nice they should believe you and replace the relay./ If they are
>> scumbags they won't.
>
>Wouldn't Joe_Dealer insist on replacing the relay with a new one
>displaying EXACTLY the same part #?  ie.  "bring in the relay and I'll
>replace it....."
>
>If not, I'm making a call tomorrow....
>

>---
>Jeff

Jeff, It's a chance you take. This might be screw up in my dealership we
had 10 relays in stock. Strange. I am going to inquire tomorrow as to why
we had so many.  There was a time when the 95 cars started to arrive. Some
of these cars were "bridge" cars. That meant some left over parts were
used. We were given a bag that had several body plugs,sun roof switch and a
wiper relay.  The reason we have so many parts is because the parts manager
decided that the kits were no longer necessary and split them open and
filled the bins with the extra parts.

Don