Performance Shop

I want to get European side marker lights installed, but I don't know of =
any performance shops in the Chicago Area (near Naperville if possible) =
to take the Jetta to. =20

Does anyone have any experience with shops of this kind in the area?  =
(Especially with this mod.)  I just did the wiper relay myself, but =
drilling is a bit beyond my "do it yourself" limit. =20

BTW, has anyone else tried to get to the Chicago Volkswagon Organization =
web page?  www.cvo.net  I have been on it in the past, but for the past =
couple of days, I have not been getting a response from that address.  I =
have been searching my bookmarks for that link with no luck.  I have an =
old post with www.cvo.net referenced so that is what I used.

TIA,
Stephan Martone
'97 Jetta GLX
Wiper relay (first mod),  next month, splash guards!