New Dimensions rocks!!!

I decided to drop a little cash last night, so I called up New Dimensions
and placed an order.  I figured I'd have everything by early next week...to
my surprise the sales rep said that it was guaranteed to get here (PA) by
Thursday-nothing special, just standard shipping!!!  That was great...I
almost called back and added some stuff to the order that I had been
planning to get from Neuspeed (I'd save $20 on some parts), but decoded not
to.  I'm sorry I didn't...When I got home this afternoon I found a FedEx box
on the porch!  Less than 24hrs from order to delivery!!!

Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 VW Jetta GLX-VR6-Neuspeed-Autotech
Kenwood/MB Quart/Orion/PPI/Stinger/Phoenix Gold