RE: [gti-vr6] Re: Halos and Service alerts

nope, they didnt come with my '98 GLX either...
was a little dissapointed that they didn't come
with the car, and also with the fact that i had
to plop down sixty bucks for them!

oh yes... floor mat update.
some ppl on this list have told me that theirs
didn't last more than about three months or
so and others have told me that theirs have
lasted much longer without any wear at all-
well my floor mats are about a month old
old now and i have noticed a small 'rub' spot
where my heel digs into the carpet (right
under the gas pedal). there is also a
considerabel amount of black fuzz no longer
attached to the carpet down there...
i guess the passenger and rears will outlast
my driver's side by about three years or so.
too bad we can't purchase a driver's side only
replacement for these rather than a whole new
set!
yes, i will buy another set when i wear through...
they just look so damn good!

spank me hard- REAL hard