Purchase '95 GLX, Comments Please

	Well, I think I'm smitten.  I had a '95 GLX out this afternoon for
a test drive (hell of a nice dealer, came in on a Sunday).

	The car is a '95 Jetta GLX
	~139,000 KMS
	All the goodies, except the CD

	Seems to be in great shape, the only concern is the high mileage, but
I drove the car and it seemed nice and tight.

	Should I be considering one with this mileage?  How are parts and
maintenance costs?  Anything specifically I should watch out for?

	What is a reasonable price on this vintage/mileage?

	Any and all comments welcome and appreciated.

- --
Jeffrey A. Campbell		: "Cable Modems, because your time
Data Services Manager		:	is a terrible thing to
Halifax Cable			:                waste."
jac@hfxcable.com		:
(902) 453-2800 x156		:        http://faq.andara.com