From: Loren B. <BLUE-DEVIL@webtv.net>
To: Jan Cerato <redline@cadvision.com>
Cc: JETTA NEWS GROUP <jettaglx@igtc.COM>; GTINEWSGROUP
<gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com>; CORRADO NEWSGROUP <corrado-l@corrado-club.com>
Date: Sunday, March 08, 1998 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [gti-vr6] SORRY Loren B. :)

Jan,

No hard feelings man! I thought the "Apology in advance" that I included
in the original post would make it clear that no offense was intended if
you simply were not aware of the multiple post situation.

Never the less, my language and tone were uncalled for and I apologize
for that. I should have given you the benefit of the doubt instead of
assuming you had turned spammer on us, My mistake.

In Regards to the threats of physical violence,WOW, that was pretty
heavy dude!!! No matter, it kept the boys on the list entertained :-)
and I won't hold a grudge.
(I have found, however, that it's usually wise to find out a little more
about someone before threatening to kick their ass......:-)

Peace brother,

Loren Bookbinder
Owner / Instructor
Realistic Fighting Systems-
Martial arts academy

Offering instruction in the following disciplines:

Muay Thai kickboxing
Jun Fan kickboxing
Jeet Kune Do
Wing Chun Kung Fu
Kali / Escrima / Arnis (weapons training)
Street Fighting Concepts