Re: VW CAR Magazine

Great Idea, I as others will let my EC subscription lapse because of
the lack of VW content.  How would we subscribe from the US?  What
is the price?  Your magazine will really fill a void for a lot of people
not
wanting to read about MB BMW and Asian Cars.

Stanton
'95glx  '90g60

<gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com>; CORRADO NEWSGROUP <corrado-l@corrado-club.com>