RE: RiceBoy! Can't we all just get along..

I believe they came from not the driver but where the car is from. i.e.
Japan = RiceRocket (Term used by Muscle Car Fans) so somehow though
evolution RiceBoy got formed..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"There's no wrong way to eat a Reeses"