RiceBoy! Can't we all just get along..

Here's my def. of RiceBoy:

RiceBoy: (RiCE-BoY):

Honda Prelude + Airplane Wing + Type R Sticker + Coffee Can Exhaust + No
Mods = RiceBoy

Honda Prelude + Type R Sticker + Exhaust + Suspension + Chip + Turbo =
Racer

Eclipse + Wing + 18" Chrome Wheels + Type R Sticker + Calvin Sticker +
Green Lights = Rice Boy

Eclipse + Wing + Suspension + Chip + Intake + Exhaust = Racer

Riceboy is used for any person driving a COSMETIC Modded Vehicle whether
that be a, "VW, Geo, Neon, Honda, Acura, Eclipse, and any other import).
The term should now be RiceGirl or RiceBoy since alot of females are
driving 89-90 Civic 4 doors with 13" Daytons sticking WAY OUT with
HondaMotorSport.

I have no disrespect to REAL honda/Acura Racers. They are good cars and
good people for the most part.

P.S. Poser = Mustang GT with SideMarkers and Rear Foglight..(Just my
Opinion)

Just my <.02>

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K