VW CAR magazine COVER SHOT

www.voodoo.ca/vwmagcover.jpg

OK,

I think you guys were waiting for this and its coming soon, this is a very
serious undertaking and I hope the VW world will appreciate our efforts in
the coming months, here is a sample of what the magazine will look like. I
need feedback in a big way. Don't be shy, just say it, this magazine is
about all of you avid VW people and you should have a say in whats
happening. Tell me anything , good , bad, etc. TIPS, Improvements, what
you'd like to see. I am waiting. I want my Email basket full of news.

Thanks,
Jan G. Cerato
redline@cadvision.com

Send advertising inquiries, mail, pics etc. to the address below. USA
address coming soon!!! Las Vegas????

VW Car Magazine
SUITE 197
311 - 16 AVE NE