Re: Tire questions

>Also, anyone had snow experience w/ :  Brigestone RE71

Many moons ago ('87) I had them on a Quantum and I bought front snow tires
the day after the first snow because the front end kept sliding off the
road.  Lifting off the throttle was enough to break them loose.  I bought
two more snow tires the day after the second snow because the rear end kept
sliding off the road.  When a friend bought RE71's for his MX6-GT, I told
him he would have to buy snows, but he didn't.  The first time it snowed he
couldn't pull his car away from the curb.  Another friend had an RE71'ed
RX-7 and he used to say that the car sucked in the snow.  After he bought
four snows he realized that it was mostly the RE71's that sucked in the snow
and not so much the car.  For my '97 GLX, the GA's are shelved (they really
are the most un-enjoyable tires I have ever driven on), I have Pirelli
210A's for winter, and RE71's (third set that I've bought) ready to go on in
about 1 more month.

- -Chris