[deecee: Takes the cake.]

- ----- Forwarded message # 1:

I mentioned in my recent tirade about working in filthy cars. This past
Friday Takes the cake.
Another tech had the dubious honor of replacing a seat back cover. The car
was a 95 Jetta with 35,000 miles. The Service Manager made a deal with the
customer. He would warranty the seat cover if the customer had a 30k
service. The customer accepted and the service was done. Warranty pays a
whopping .80tu to R&R the seat and replace the cover. The tech put his hand
under the seat to remove the front pin when he came in contact with a large
quantity of black pellets. Once the seat was removed he got to see closer
what the black stuff was. Holy Shit it was mouse shit. Apparently a mouse
had taken up residence in this car.  The tech scooped out enough mouse shit
to fill a 16 oz coffee cup. I didn't believe it till he showed me. This car
was so disgusting that I had to take a picture of the filth.
The service Manager didn't say anything when he was shown the prize
collection of mouse shit.
I guess this is what they mean by "Do what ever it takes to get CSI points"

Don

- ----- End of forwarded messages
This is !@#$%&* up.  My car is never that dirty.