Re: Brake Lines

	The rear brakes have four brake lines all together.  If you take
your rear wheel off, there is one brake line that is clearly visibly above
the rotor.  But if you follow the brake line towards the front of your
car, you will see the second one that sits right next to the rear axle.
Have fun and bleeding brakes are not difficult as you think...just get a
partner to do it with you and it will go alot faster.

Wilson