Re: [gti-vr6] 16" vs 17" BBS wheels

Zeek,

Unless you're going to Auto-X, I agree with Kevin. 17s are a bit much.  Think of the tire on
your wheel like a glove on your hand; the thinner the glove, the more detail you can feel
through the glove.  Same goes for tires.  The less rubber there is on the wheel the more it
will transfer every little imperfection threw the suspension.  Sort of like reading braille
threw the wheel of your car.

Save the money, save the hassle, save the headaches, get the 16s. Oh, the BBS RXs are $272
from Tire Rack.

Joe