Air Bath

okay...I've got a P-flo...just took it out and did the airbox mod
thing...not impressed...only difference I can find is I lost the
sound...which I liked!  anyway, I'm probably going to get a K&N or Ramair
replacement filter...should this help?  Also considering some type of duct
feeding air to the airbox...When I looked around I couldn't find anyplace to
run the duct...where does the airbath duct go?  how big is it?  I don't see
anywhere to get more than a 2in tube through...

Joel Bell
jbell@ptd.net
1997 VW Jetta GLX-VR6-Neuspeed-Autotech
Kenwood/MB Quart/Orion/PPI/Stinger/Phoenix Gold