RE: Side markers

If you mean to replace them (with smoked versions for example), I will tell you what I did.  If you mean to cover them up or something, don't know.  To replace:  First remove the plugs (2 or 3, can't remember) from the panel in front of the front tires, behind the fenders.  Do this by using something thin to push the center pin out of each.  It helps to shake the panels after you push out the pins, as the pins can get lost inside.  After that, you can just reach in, push in the tab on the old lights, and push it out.  Hope this helps.              Adam