RE: can i crash w/anyone at waterfest.

Are you planning on making him have sex for the room?
Geez- he offered to PAY. Isn't that enough? I'd let him
crash at my place just because he's a lister...
Where's your hospitality/sense of brotherhood/VW spirit?

I guess we're not much better than honDuh drivers after
all, are we?

yes, FlyinVR6 I know you were just kidding.

____________________________
1998 Jetta GLX Black/Black Leather
17" BBS RX Dunlop sp8000
Garrett08
K+N with Airbox Mods
Blaupunkt/Bose
Not so much in touch with the peace/love/smoke dope vibe
of VolksWagon old- but certainly more hospitable than the
buy-em-by-the-dozen sheeply civic owners. How about the
spirit of one accord driver waving to another because of the
car? Doesn't work that way with the rice-burners like with
the VeeDub collective. That's what makes us distinctive.