how much?

I have finally decided to put my airbox back in with a k&n drop-in and take
out the p-slow.  I was looking for a local store that carries k&n products.
I found 2 stores that carry K&N, both stores want $60 and up for the
drop-in.  I thought this was kind of expensive.  I saw here on the list that
some of you guys were paying between $35-$40 for the same filter.  I would
appreciate if someone would give me the name and address to a place where I
could get the drop in filter for a reasonable price. Thanks