Re: More News on A4 models from local dealer

At 7:51 AM -0400 6/26/98, Chip.Mautz@Alcan.Com wrote:
>Are you saying that the '99 Jetta will have the same bodystyle as the '98?
>
>The dealer by me told me they (the '99's) were 60 days out, but didn't say
>whether they were the A4 style or the current style.  I assumed they were the
>A4, but didn't confirm.
>
>Anyone know if they're going to change any of the internals of the Jetta for
>the A4, besides the engine?

My dealer guy (who is quite cool, btw) said that the A3 1999 Jetta's would
be out in the next two to three months (60-90 days).

Then, six months after that (240-270 days) the A4 1999 Jetta's would be
available. So we're looking at March 1999 for the A4 Jetta.

-Khan