Airbath Vs Stock

I just put my stock airboz back in no mods. After running it 4 hours, the
temp going into the engine was the same outside 77-80 degrees F. Now I took
that back out and put back the ramair filter, and the airbath. Ran that the
next day the whole day, the temp was 79-82 Degrees F.

Next day removed airbath. Shit. 120 Degrees - 134 degrees F. Quickly put the
airbath back on and temp dropped.

Just thought I would add that. So anyone who hasn't done the intake mod yet,
just modidy the the stock airbox, but if you like the sound of the P-Flo
then be ready to fork out money for the airbath, if you want sound and
HorsePower..

Just my $5.65 worth

Patrick Sherman
mailto:patrick@volkswagen.org
1997 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 18K
"One cannot live on air alone....Add Water"