Seat problems

Quick question for you guys.  Has anyone run into problems with the driver
seat.  The reason I ask, is because this will be my third time taking my car
back to the dealer to have them fix my seat.  It seems three weeks the
drivers seat starts shaking.  For example, when I turn the car the seat will
lean in the direction that I am turning in.  It's driving me up the wall.  I
have a really nice dealer and have no complaints about the service but
bringing the car back to the dealer to have the same problem fixed three
times within 2 months, is testing my patience.  I starting to wonder if my
VW just have crappy seats that loosen up over time.  To make things worst I
plan on taking a drive down to Baltimore from NY to go to the game today and
I have to deal with this all the way down and back.  If any one has any
suggestions on a temporary fix, I would appreciate it.  Thanks