Re: How true is this?

Hey Patrick,

     Holy crap!  Your transmission died?!?!  What type of filter are we talking about here?  My first assumption was that the dealer's full of crap.  But what kind of filter we talkin' 'bout here?  If it's a good reputable filter, than the dealer is b.s.-ing.  My dealer gave me shit about my eibachs and remus.

---
Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6; Autotech Q-Chip, Eibach Pro-kit, K&N drop-in filter, Remus exhaust

http://www.mailexcite.com