RE: Almost as bad as sticker mods

In the Honda/Acura world, the common one is the "Type-R" badge. Its a
much cheaper method to massage car and driver ego than buying the actual
product.

On the other hand, one of the M3 drivers on the BMW list has a highly
modified M3 with a 316tds badge...

Car ego?? My work must be getting to me.

Tim Irwin