Almost as bad as sticker mods

Guys I saw something yesterday that bothered me.  It was a 4cyl Jetta
K2 (basically a GT with a roof rack and snowboard/skis) and the only
mod this guy made was a VR6 badge on the front grill!

If the guy wanted a VR6 then he should have bought one, not pretend.
If he wanted to make the car look faster, how about some bigger wheels
or perf exhaust?  Adding the VR6 badge to a 4cyl is just as bad as
the huge sticker mods in my books.

Am I right or is the stress of work effecting my normally positive
outlook?

Cheers,

----
Jeff Newton