Just got Eibach springs -- need alignment? Help!

Hey guys,

     I just got the Eibach pro-kit 1" drop on my car.  The shop told me that I would need an alignment.  Now I have to turn the steering wheel to the left (a lot) to keep the car going straight.  Will a four wheel alignment fix this?  I looked at the instructions for the Eibachs, and it said that a sign that the springs are not installed correctly is if the car is "misaligned."  What's the deal here?

---
Eric Wang
1994 Black Vento VR6; Autotech Q-Chip, Eibach Pro-kit, K&N drop-in filter, Remus exhaust

http://www.mailexcite.com