VW Extended Warranty

I took the VW Extended Warranty coverage (the most comprehensive-7 Yrs/100,000
miles) when I purchased my 94 GLX.  It cost something like $750 or $800.
It has paid for a $400 repair for a defective emergency brake caliper, several
other minor but costly repairs (is there anything other than a "costly repair?")The most extravagant repair cost came when my entire sunroof had to be replaced.
The cost for this repair was in excess of $1100. I HIGHLY recommend extended
coverage. I would go so far as to say that it would be madness not to pay the
800 or so bucks for this coverage.  It takes very few repairs for you to get
your money back from your investment.

Cheers,

Jeffrey