Looking for good tuners in your areas!

New Dimensions is looking for tuners that you are satisfied with in
all areas of the country. We are looking for installation shops
to become future ND installation shops and dealers. If you have a
recommendations on who you like (i.e. trust, are fair and honest,
etc.)  Please reply to me with the names of the shop and the owner
if you know, as well as the location/city and phone, or any other
info you may have about them.

Thanks so much for your help! We are excited about the future
possibilities of ND shops all over the country!

Michelle Krajewski
Vice President
michelle@newdimensions.com